This product is no longer in stock
Lanes B-Complex contains a combination of all the valuable B-complex B- vitamins that contribute to the physiological function of the nervous system in normal psychological function while helping to concentrate . Vitamin B facilitates the metabolism of foods , releasing energy and is particularly beneficial for the good health of skin, nails and hair. More specifically:
• Vitamin B5 contributes to normal mental performance .
• Vitamins B2, B3 & Biotin help maintain skin while biotin is valuable for hair .
• Choline contributes to the normal metabolism of lipids and homocysteine as well as to maintaining liver function .
• Folic acid helps in the growth of maternal tissue during pregnancy and the normal amino acid composition . Reduced levels of B-complex vitamins can affect brain function , causing weakness in concentration ,irritability and changes of mood .
|Nutritional Analysis Table|
|Nutritional Information Per 1 tablet||Content||% Σ.Π.|
* Σ.Η. = Recommended Daily Intake. Proteins, fats negligible.
Benefits of Use
Helps in the normal functioning of the nervous system and physiological psychological function.
It is recommended for
people who do not eat vegans likely to be deficient in vitamin B12, elderly people, people who have undergone bariatric surgery or any other stomach surgery, for example. ulcer.
60 tablets in a glass bottle.
1 tablet per day.
It is recommended to ingest the preparation in the morning after breakfast.
Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, choline bitartrate, folic acid, biotin, maltodextrin, stearic acid, microcrystalline cellulose, calcium phosphate, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, ethylcellulose, talc, carnauba wax.
Does not contain: Sugar, iodine, preservatives.
Pregnant / Breastfeeding: Non-use is recommended. Consult your doctor.
Children: Consult your doctor.
Diabetics: Does not contain sugar.
Vegetarians: Suitable for vegetarians.
Special Precautions: No special precautions.
Product notified to the EOF: 3883 / 5.2.97, 39557 / 2.5.14
No customer reviews for the moment.